Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Warhammer Fantasy Banshee

I have had this Warhammer banshee model sitting on my painting table for a long time, and I just finally got around to finishing it. I was trying for a ghostly, ethereal look to it, which was hard to achieve. I'm not completely happy with how it turned out, but I'm not sure how to accomplish what I was going for, so it will have to do. Have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think. If you have any tips on how to paint something to look like a ghost, feel free to share them.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Dark-Elfy colors were good. I did a model for a different game with a gray primer and Coelia Nightshade was. Turned out somewhat ethereal.... don't have pics though.

    I like the Banshee... maybe some lighter highlights, forcing the darker tones into the recesses?

    ReplyDelete