Monday, September 29, 2014

Warhammer Quest Painted Chaos Warrior Character

Warhammer Quest
I finally got around to repainting my Warhammer Quest Chaos Warrior character model. I don't have much to say about the paint job. It is pretty basic. I wanted to downplay the obvious chaos elements, since I imagine he would have to hide the blatant signs of chaos worship while travelling around the Old World. I assume he doesn't carry the gigantic axe and equally huge belt buckle around town with him, since they have obvious chaos icons on them. Without those, he should be able to pass for a normal human knight out on a quest. At least a normal human knight who really likes skulls and horns.

1 comment:

  1. We have apparently the same hobbies!
    I am fascinated by the former(ancient) games from GW.

    Here is my blog: http://jeux-de-plateaux-et-roles.blogspot.fr/

    Best regards

    Alain SENES

    ReplyDelete