Monday, July 21, 2014

Vampire Counts Army

I got all of my painted Warhammer Vampire Counts miniatures out on the table and took some pictures. Take a look below for the pictures of my entire painted Vampire Counts army, in its current state. The Mantic Games skeletons are some of the most recent things I've painted (before I started working on the Warhammer Quest miniatures), while the Games Workshop skeletons, Vampire, and Wraith are some of the very first things I ever painted, probably close to 15 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic army! Such terrible dark forces shuffling through the night. Okay wolves and bats don't shuffle but you get my point. I would love to face it in battle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the good ol' Counts army.

    The never ending supply of skeletons... the Grave Guard unit of unavoidably doom. My one regret about getting out of Fantasy was never once beating your Counts.

    ReplyDelete