Monday, June 21, 2010

Tyranid Trygon/Mawloc

After magnetizing all my Tyranid Warrior weapon options and seeing how well that turned out, I've started thinking about magnetizing other things. When I put together my new Trygon, I decided I might as well use some magnets. There aren't really different options that can be switched out, aside from the different tail variants and different sized arms. You can't switch between a Trygon and Mawloc, but I thought that magnetizing the arms and tails would give me more variety. Also, magnetizing the two body sections together, and also the head, would make it much easier to store and transport.

So here are some pictures of a few different variations of my magnetized Trygon.

1 comment:

  1. I find the model really good. I think it's one of the coolest Tyranid models but it seems to be very big.

    Can you check its size, please? I am really curious...

    Thanks a lot!

    --
    Mahon
    Chest of Colors: All About Miniature Painting

    ReplyDelete