Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Originally Posted: Monday, April 17, 2006

I started working on painting up a Vampire Counts army. I had already painted a unit of skeletons, a vampire, and a Wraith a while ago. Recently I painted a unit of Dire Wolves and a Necromancer that was kind of half painted already. So here's some pictures.

Necromancer
Here's a blurry picture of the necromancer. It's too bad the picture is so blurry, since I think the paint job actually turned out pretty well.

Dire Wolves Dire Wolves
Here's the unit of Dire Wolves. Pretty basic paint job, but they look decent.

Blood Dragon Blood Dragon
A kinda blurry Blood Dragon vampire that I painted a long time ago.

Skeleton Warriors Skeleton Warriors Skeleton Warriors
Skeleton spearmen unit. I love the pimp skeleton for the unit champion. You can even see his gold teeth and ring in the last picture.

Wraith
My painted Wraith. He turned out pretty well, even though I have no idea how you're supposed to paint an hourglass on a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment